Below are some of our most frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions please do use the contact form and a member of the relevant team will be in touch as soon as possible.
How do I register?
You can book your places via this website or by calling a member of the team on 0203 770 6557.
How much does it cost to attend?
Digital Government 2020 is free to attend for public sector attendees.
What’s included with the ticket?
Your ticket includes access to all content sessions on the day, including keynotes, seminars and streamed content; refreshments throughout the day including breakfast and lunch; access to the exhibition floor to meet suppliers and network with other visitors; and access to all available presentations post-event.
Cancellations must be received in writing by replying to the booking confirmation email a minimum of 30 days before the date of the conference. Substitutions may be made at any time by replying to the booking confirmation email.
Is this conference open to the private sector?
There is a very small allocation of private sector tickets available. The majority of private sector attendance at the event is made available through exhibition and sponsorship options. For more information please contact Sharon Azam on 0161 211 3057
Where is the event held?
The event will be held in London at the centrally located QEII Centre: Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE
How do I get access to the presentations post event?
Available presentations will be uploaded to the website and a link will be sent out within a couple of days of the event. Please note that not all presentations maybe available as some speakers request that their presentations are not shared.
Changes to the agenda
Occasionally speakers and content may change before the event date due to policy updates or speaker unavailability. We will always try to keep this to a minimum.
I’m interested in speaking who do I contact?
Simply complete the form on the Contact Us page and a member of the team will get in touch shortly to discuss any opportunities.
Add us to your safe senders’ list
• Right-click our email in your Inbox email list pane
• On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
• Click or tap on ‘Never block sender’ in the menu that rolls out
• The resulting popup will say: ‘The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.’
• Click ‘OK’
• Open the email from ...
• Click the "Wait it's safe" link
• Mark Sender as "Wait it's safe!
iPhone Mail App (iOS)
• Open your mail app and scroll down to the Junk Folder
• Find the email you’d like to whitelist and slide your finger left to see options
• Tap the ‘More’ button, and then ‘Mark…’ button
• Select “Mark as Not Junk”
• This will then move the email to your Inbox and any mail from this address will go straight to your inbox and not your Junk
• Navigate to the spam folder
• Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist
• Select all the emails shown
• Click ‘More’ and then ‘Not spam’