Digital Government Webinar Series
To help our community of sponsors and our wider audience of suppliers reach, connect and engage with senior decision-makers in the Technology Sector, we have set up a series of webinars. The first of which will take place on 27th May 2020 (12pm-1pm) . If you have any questions about the Sponsorship opportunities for the new webinar series please see below:
Maintaining Public Services at a Distance: COVID-19 and The Digital Response
Public services have evolved over the past decade; fuelled by the push to become more digital and user centric. As the coronavirus pandemic unfolds, we ask local authorities how quickly they were able to rise to the challenge of COVID-19.
How have local authorities been able to ensure that their operations and core business functions remain resilient against what is happening now and whatever comes next?
How prepared were public services for agile and home working and what impact did this transition have on maintaining access to citizens?
Join experts from techUK, Ezkoms, Monmouthshire County Council and MHCLG
Our panel will share how they have navigated this environment to deliver immediate digital solutions as well as any essential lessons in the face of a second wave.
We shall discuss:
- How local authorities have been able to ensure that their operations and core business functions remain resilient against what is happening now and whatever comes next?
- How prepared were public services for agile and home working and what impact did this transition have on maintaining access to citizens?
- What types of immediate digital solutions were implemented to navigate the changed environment?
- Monmouthshire County Council’s digital solutions – improving the digital literacy of staff and transitioning to remote working
- How techUK is supporting local authorities with their COVID-19 response effort
- Key takeaways and lessons learned for the future
Who Should Partner this Webinar?
Partners will supply one or more of the following solutions:
- Secure Information Sharing
- Remote & Home Working
- Cloud Services
- Digital Transformation / IT Infrastructure
- Protect your Networks & Data from Cyber Attacks
- Citizen Communication
- Online Platforms
- Data Management
- Agile working systems: Video Conferencing
Who will be viewing this Webinar?
We will deliver this strictly public sector webinar to a 300 strong audience of:
Sector: Local Government
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Technology Officer/Head of ICT
- Chief Information Officer
- Applications Manager
- Agile Working Manager
- Head of Communications/Communications Director
- Infrastructure Manager
- Head of ICT
- Head of Engagement
- Head of Software Development/Platform Development/Systems Development
What are the benefits of sponsoring?
Whether you want to lead the conversation around digital transformation or generate brand awareness in your target sector, there are packages available to help you achieve these goals.
Alongside speaking opportunities, sponsors will benefit from promotion and branding coverage on the live webinar, your brand featured on all promotional emails and social media about the webinar, sent to delegates of the live event in September and our wider technology community.
What are the costs to get involved?
Our entry-level package, limited to 3 organisations, starts at £2000+VAT and will guarantee the promotion of your brand.
Our Headline Partner package, exclusive to one company, includes sitting on our panel of experts to address the audience of 300 public sector technology professionals costs £5,000+VAT.